For nearly two thousand years, the return of Christ has been mercifully delayed. There have been many great churches and missionary movements over the centuries, but the world still has not been reached. It’s time for our generation to fulfill the great commission. This is our day. Here are three statements to help expand your vision for church planting.
- Building on Another Man’s Foundation is an Inadequate Vision
- Reaching a City for Christ is an Inadequate Vision
- Waiting for Others to Come is an Inadequate Vision
I’d love your comments!
Read the full article at the link below:
This message was given as part of Church Planting Conference at West Coast Baptist College by Pastor Mark Irmler. Here’s a brief outline:
- Encourage the concept of church planting (Developing a Biblical Philosophy)
- Encourage your own churches to plant new churches (Developing Biblical Priorities)
- Encourage those committed to planting new churches (Developing Partnerships)
You can download the other messages from the conference at the college website.
Nehemiah’s story is well-known. After receiving news of the deplorable condition of Jerusalem, he obtained permission to return to the city and rebuild its walls. In spite of intense opposition, he and the Jews rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in 52 days. Nehemiah wasn’t content for a rebuilding of the wall; a rebuilding of the [Continue Reading...]